Acquisition of Information :
• SK AUDIT ASSOCIATES does not acquire any information about you other than required by law OR is otherwise necessary for us to provide service efficiently.
Personal Information :
• “Contact Us“ page in our site requires visitor to provide contact information, such as name, e-mail address and phone number. We may use these contact details from time to time to send you information about SK AUDIT ASSOCIATES. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary.
SK AUDIT ASSOCIATES Employees and Privacy :
• SK AUDIT ASSOCIATES trains all SK AUDIT ASSOCIATES employees about the importance of privacy. SK AUDIT ASSOCIATES gives access to your information only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
Security Measures :
• SK AUDIT ASSOCIATES makes access to confidentially sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
Disclosure to Third Parties :
• It is SK AUDIT ASSOCIATES ’s policy to never provide your information to third parties without your express permission OR if such disclosure is necessary to process transactions OR provide services which you have requested. The only exception to this policy is if SK AUDIT ASSOCIATES is compelled to do so by an appropriately empowered governmental authority or by law.
Provision of Information to Business Partners and Others :
• To perform certain IT services, SK AUDIT ASSOCIATES must, of course, pass information to our business partners, vendors, service providers etc. Possible such cases would be for the purpose of signing OR cancelling contracts, warranty registration, network cum layout drawings, technical details etc., on behalf of customer. In such cases we will carry out the necessary work after thoroughly briefing your authorized representative and obtaining consent.
Corporate Data :
• Protecting the privacy of a customer’s personal information is a top priority and we take the protection of each customer’s corporate data and confidentiality to be one of our most significant responsibilities.